|Pages in this Section|
STEP Job Club
STEP Job ClubNOVAs STEP Job Club is an eight-week preparation for work program.
It's run on an in-house basis at NOVA Offices for both registered and non-registered NOVA job seekers, and at participating High Schools.
NOVAs STEP Job Club covers practical, physical and emotional preparation for the world of work. For example, participants learn in a friendly and supportive small group environment about such subjects as: what to say and wear at interviews; how to develop a resume; appropriate social skills for employment; and much more.
Methods of delivery include group work, role-plays, excursions, workbook activities, and various other learning methods which cater to a range of learning styles.
NOVAs STEP Job Club consists of the following modules:
- Module 1 - Your Job Club Choice
- Module 2 - Planning and Reaching Your Goals
- Module 3 - Your Resume
- Module 4 - Job Seeking
- Module 5 - Overcoming Barriers and Building Self-esteem
- Module 6 - Personal Presentation
- Module 7 - Job Interviews
- Module 8 - Starting Your New Job
Copyright 2021 NOVA Employment Limited
Web Design: Steve Daniel