You can expect your application to take approximately 15 minutes of your time.
You are welcome to submit an application any time and it will be saved in our system and reviewed for vacancies.
Once you submit your application you will receive a password via email. You can return to your application and make changes at any time even after submission.
If you would like more information prior to submitting an application see working for Nova
Please have a PDF Version of your RESUME ready for uploading. If you require assistance please contact NOVA's Head Office on 02 8886 5800 and ask for Tess.
1. Your Details We need your contact details, the locations you prefer, the type of role you are interested in, and your driving history.
2. Answer 4 Questions You will be asked to provide a response to these questions:
Tell us about your experience with people with disabilities and where you gained that experience.
Describe your experience with locating employment for people with disability.
Describe the skills and qualities that make you suitable to support people who have disabilities into employment.
Describe your ability to provide training, coaching and mentoring.
3. Upload Your Resume Please upload a PDF copy of your Resume. If your Resume is in a Word format save as PDF before uploading. If you need help, please call Tess.
4. Review Your Application You will be able to to review your application prior to submitting. If you want to change any of your answers you can jump directly to that step without losing your place.
5. Application Completed We thank you for taking the time to apply to work with NOVA. Shortlisted applications will be contacted by phone to arrange an interview. You will receive a password to your email and you can return to your application and make changes at any time.
Copyright 2019 NOVA Employment Limited
Web Design: Steve Daniel